From: lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu [mailto:lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu] On Behalf
Of Nancy Carlin
Sent: Friday, May 22, 2015 10:21 AM
To: Omer Katzir; List LUTELIST
Subject: [LUTE] Re: Off to the Baroque

I have spent the last couple of years exploring 10 course music.  There are
some really nice pieces from the Rettenwert manuscript available on my
Grounds and Divisions web site at

http://groundsanddivisions.info/rettenwert.html

My other favorite manuscripts are:

ML Lute Book - it used to be called the "Sturt" Lute Book and is a great
source of info on right hand fingering and ornaments. It is available on
Sarge Gerbode's web site at

http://gerbode.net/facsimiles/british_library/BL_MS_Add_38539_john_sturt_lut
e_book/

Dd.4.22 - also English music with lots of ornaments You can get this one
from the LSA Microfilm Library

Trinity O.16.2 - More English music with some unusual ornament signs. I
borrowed a digital version from the LSA Microfilm Library

Nancy