   with a great program. Now I just need to finish arraging all these
   papers :-P
   Thank you all for your help!

   On Sat, May 23, 2015 at 7:59 PM, Nancy Carlin
   <[1]na...@nancycarlinassociates.com> wrote:

   Trinity O.16.2 is in the microfilm library, but not in the catalog yet.
     It's one of the films that were given to the LSA when musicologist
   John Ward cleaned house and got rid of things he was not going to use
   again.   There is a list of all those films in an old Quarterly.
   Nancy

     Hi Nancy,
     Dd.4.22 is available here:
     [2]http://cudl.lib.cam.ac.uk/view/MS-DD-00004-00022/1
     Also, can you let us know how to get Trinity O.16.2 from the LSA
     library? I
     cannot find it in the microfilm catalog.
     Regards
     David
     -----Original Message-----
     From: [3]lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu
     [mailto:[4]lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu] On Behalf
     Of Nancy Carlin
     Sent: Friday, May 22, 2015 10:21 AM
     To: Omer Katzir; List LUTELIST
     Subject: [LUTE] Re: Off to the Baroque
     I have spent the last couple of years exploring 10 course music.
     There are
     some really nice pieces from the Rettenwert manuscript available on
     my
     Grounds and Divisions web site at
     [5]http://groundsanddivisions.info/rettenwert.html
     My other favorite manuscripts are:
     ML Lute Book - it used to be called the "Sturt" Lute Book and is a
     great
     source of info on right hand fingering and ornaments. It is
     available on
     Sarge Gerbode's web site at
     [6]http://gerbode.net/facsimiles/british_library/BL_MS_Add_38539_joh
     n_sturt_lut
     e_book/
     Dd.4.22 - also English music with lots of ornaments You can get this
     one
     from the LSA Microfilm Library
     Trinity O.16.2 - More English music with some unusual ornament
     signs. I
     borrowed a digital version from the LSA Microfilm Library
     Nancy

          Guitar - Check
          Renaissance Lute - Check
          Baroque - todo
          Had an amazing recital with Francesca, my very sexy 7 course.
     Luis
          Milan, Francesco de Milano, Dalza Nuesidler and more, was a
     great
          fun.A
          Now it is time to put my 10 course into use (until now I just
     played
          for myself with her) I have couple of pieces, well, only 3
     pieces
          really (all others are by Ballard) Including Passacallie by
     Gallot and
          two preludes by Mertel. So of course I will like your
     recommendation
          again, which pieces do you think will be great for first time
          performing with 10 course, and people can connect to (This
     specific
          group of people never heard a lute before, or early music
     before I
          came)A
          So thank you all again!
          --