To: "Lute List" <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Saturday, July 04, 2015 6:08 PM
Subject: [LUTE] Questions for Monica

  Thank you so much for the Corbetta work. I am looking forward to
  reading it.

  I have a couple of unrelated questions.

  I purchased a copy of Amat: Guitarra Espanola published by Chanterelle
  editions. I find that title page, the dedications and most of section 1
  are missing. I see that you were involved with this. Was this
  intentional or did I just get a bad print?

  Also, what do you use for creating mixed alfabetto and punteado
  tablature? I have seens some discussion on this in the past but it
  seemed like there were no good solutions.

  Best Regards

  David