That thought occurred to me, but you would have to rip the pages out of
   the book. There are 12 consecutive pages upside down with respect to
   the rest of the book. I have lots of "table music" scores, and they
   have the two parts on the same page with just one part upside down;
   trios have one part sideways, etc.

   A. John Mardinly, Ph.D., P.E.
   Principal Materials Nanoanalysis Engineer
   EMail: [1]john.mardi...@asu.edu
   Cell: [2]408-921-3253 (does not work in TEM labs)
   Titan Lab: [3]480-727-5651
   NION UltraSTEM Lab: [4]480-727-5652
   JEOL ARM 200 Lab: [5]480-727-5653
   2010F Lab: [6]480-727-5654
   Office: [7]480-965-7946
   John Cowley Center for HREM, LE-CSSS
   B134B Bateman Physical Sciences Building
   Arizona State University
   [8]PO Box 871704
   [9]Tempe, AZ 85287-1704

   On Jul 5, 2015, at 5:23 PM, howard posner <[10]howardpos...@ca.rr.com>