Dear Katalin,
   as you know for sure there are several guitar versions downloadable
   from the web.
   If you want a digital facsimile of the 1604 book you'll find it here:
   Https://www.loc.gov/item/2010456617/

   Kind regards

   Gesendet von der App myMail fuer Android

   Montag, 19 September 2016, 02:33PM +0200 von Katalin Koltai