Dear  Katalin

   Libro Primo D'Intavolatura di Chitarone (Venzia,1604) has the famous
   Toccata Arpeggiata by Kapsberger. Get the box from SPES  and you can
   play the whole book, as well as the libro primo for lute and the libro
    quarto for Chitarone. Should keep you busy for a while.

   David
   On Monday, 19 September 2016, Katalin Koltai