Stew-Mac sells a tape called "Low Tack Protective Tape". This is a
   protective tape intended to be applied during repair work to protect
   the finish, and it is claimed to be easily removable without damage to
   the finish. I have not used it personally, just read the articles in
   the web site.

   [1]http://www.stewmac.com/SiteSearch/?search=low%20tack%20protective%20
   tape

   A. John Mardinly, Ph.D., P.E.
   Retired Principal Materials Nanoanalysis Engineer
   EMail: [2]john.mardi...@asu.edu
   Cell: [3]408-921-3253 (does not work in TEM labs)
   But don't call the lab....I won't be there!

   On Sep 21, 2016, at 3:30 PM, Herbert Ward <[4]wa...@physics.utexas.edu>