I was being lazy. He doesn't mention seconds, rather heart beats, if I
   remember correctly. Hopefully someone can supply the original.

   Rob

   On 8 Jan 2017, at 18:54, Christopher Wilke <[1]chriswi...@yahoo.com>
   wrote:

   Hi Rob,
   What exactly is the quote in Mersenne about the 20 second sustain?
   Although my French is very poor, I've attempted to find it to no avail.
   Chris
   [2]Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

   On Sunday, January 8, 2017, 10:59 AM, Rob MacKillop