Hi All,

   I have not seen this posted here:

   Guitarist, publisher, editor, scholar Matanya Orphee passed away on
   November 6th at 6:00 p.m.
   Matanya was an extraordinary man: incredibly productive, controversial,
   combative and generous.
   He made some great contributions to the guitar literature not least of
   which is advocating and publishing and even commissioning works for
   Russian 7 string guitar.
   He also published some lute editions.
   I am grateful to him as the publisher of 5 of my works.
   I believe Matanya had the rare distinction of being kicked off this
   list.
   http://www.guitarandluteissues.com/
   Best,
   Mark Delpriora