Philadelphia:

In addition to being the home of the Renaissance wind ensemble Pifaro we have

1. An excellent baroque chamber orchestra,  Tempesta di Mare (Richard Stone and
Gwyn Roberts, co-directors)(recording on the Chandos label).

2. Philadelphia Chamber Music Society, with 60 chamber music concerts annually,
which since 2012 has successfully presented Hopkinson Smith (twice), Miguel
Serdoura (also the founder of Le Luth Dore, the Paris-based producer of high
quality, affordable entry-level Renaissance and Baroque lutes), Nigel North and
(in conjunction with a vocal recital) Thomas Dunford. Also Anonymous Four
regularly.

3. Occasional lute recitals sponsored by the Philadelphia Guitar Society.

4. A start-up early music presenting program at nearby Rowan University,
Glassboro, New Jersey, which recently presented Nigel North and a Nigel North
masterclass (with an upcoming Tempesta di Mare concert scheduled for 4 pm
Sunday January 21, 2018) and continuing occasional presentations of guitar/lute
faculty (Joseph Mayes and his colleagues). Possible Diego Cantalupi lute
recital later in 2018 through potential collaboration with Jessica Gould's
Salon Sanctuary organization (New York).

5. A sold out (400) New Years Eve performance 2017 by the Choral Arts Society
(Matthew Glandorf, cond.) of Monteverdi's Vespers (1610), along with ensemble
players from Tempesta di Mare and from Dark Horse Consortium.

Sent from my iPhone