Thank you all.
   After Rainer's mail I was amazed to find Böhme's book on Google books
   where I could even  download a pdf of all 900 pages.
   The song is listed under "Tanz - und Scherzliedchen".
   Unsere Köchin kann aus der Masssen kochen wol,
   Auch das aller beste, was man essen sol,
   Sey gsotten oder braten ist alles gut geraten
   taugt wohl für die Crabaten.
   She apparently cooks Gsotten (boiled meat?)  and Braten and it is
   suitable for the  Crabaten (crabs?).
   Robert

   Virenfrei. [1]www.avast.com