Hello there,

   another thread on this list motivated me to ask - the title of
   Valderrabano's publication "Silva de Sirenas" renders if latin was the
   source language "Arctic Forest" which I would find hard to believe and
   _nothing_ when setting Google translate to Spanish as source.

   artic google.png

   Hence my suspicion that 500 year old Spanish was using words
   differently. But what does the title mean in English (German/French)
   today? Would anybody know?

   Thanks for helping, best wishes

   Jurgen