Dear Alain,
   it's just Magnifique!
   Thanks!
   G.

   On Sat, Aug 11, 2018 at 8:37 PM, Alain Veylit
   <[1]al...@musickshandmade.com> wrote:

     This may be of interest to the aficionados of Wayne's tab program.
     Wayne's tab program produces very legible and elegant output and it
     is reasonably easy to input tablature quickly, without a heavy
     learning curve. On the downside, users have to install it the old
     way on their system, - which is not easy unless you are a command
     line pro on Linux, - and it does not have   WYSYWYG interface.
     Thanks to new HTML5 tools and features, it is now possible to
     provide a browser based interface to the program that requires no
     installation and allows to check the PDFF output of the program
     directly on screen with a refresh button. Not totally WYSYWYG but
     pretty close.
     I am pleased to say that such an interface is now available at
     [2]http://tab.musickshandmade.com/tabs.html.
     I designed it on Firefox and tested it on Chrome (no idea if it
     works on Explorer).   It is open to all without an account and is
     free of charge. If you are curious, feel free to give it a try.
     Note: Thanks to Sarge Gerbode who sent me a very large collection of
     tab format files some years ago, I was able to add about 2500 tab
     files to my site at [3]http://fandango.musickshandmade.com. A free
     account is required to access those. This makes it easy to import a
     tab file and edit it to your taste.
     Good weekend all,
     Alain