Dear Rainer
   it is Fantasia 34, I checked Chiesa and Schrade editions. I forgot to
   say that in the triple time section (look at bar 72) the repetition
   lacks the divisions found at the beginning, so it is not easily
   recognizable. The music anyway is basically the same.
   Best,
   andrea

   Il giorno lun 25 feb 2019 alle ore 17:15 Rainer
   <[1]rads.bera_g...@t-online.de> ha scritto:

     Dear Andrea,
     On 24.02.2019 23:03, Andrea Damiani wrote:
     > Dear Rainer
     >
     > I play this piece since many years and I never realized it could
     be a mistake, perhaps because this fantasia sounds for me like a
     âbattle' piece and the repetition allows to make some different
     dynamic effects.

     > Anyway I found an other occurrence of repetition in MIlan, albeit
     a bit more hidden: in the fantasia 34 the first 25 measures are
     repeated, in proporcion de tres semibreves, from bar 76. Difficult
     to say if he is asking for a different accentuation.

     Which piece do you call fantasia 34?
     According to Jacobs and Chieasa it is the piece on O1r. However, it
     does not match you description?!?
     Best wishes,
     Rainer