You may consider transcribing some of Haydn's wonderful keyboard works
   or violin and keyboard or piano trios - careful selection will throw up
   works  similarly accommodating to the the late lute as the Rust
   pieces.. And, of course, some of the Baryton trios can work well with
   lute in place of the Baryton...
   Might also use the late eighteenth century fashionable
   gallichon/mandora too - instead of the 13 course Dm lute.......
   MH

   On Saturday, 16 March 2019, 21:16:39 GMT, Alain Veylit