Dear Lute list,

   since a couple of days the Mandora-Website is online and I've put some
   information there. It's far away from beeing complete but step by step
   I try to fill it with more information, articles, adresses. Maybe that
   soon I'll change the structure a bit, but nothing really basic. The
   download page includes now 2 anonymous  partitas from the ms. Graz 1869
   and Brno A.27.750. Much more will follow soon. If you have material to
   share too don't hesitate to contact me.

   There is a new email-adress concerning the mandora and its webpage:

   [1]i...@gallichon.de

   Please use this one for your communication!

   There is a second web-adress too, which automatically forewards you on
   the gallichon page:  [2]www.mandora.org. You can use both adresses.

   Perhaps you can help me to collect more information. Do you know:

   Who is playing Mandora/Gallichon?

   Which lutemaker builds/offers mandoras/gallichons?

   All the best

   Rainer