And also hear a recording of some chamber music with obbligato mandora
   by the excellent Zinck (Zincke) also on Rainer's site here:
   [1]Zincke Mandora sonata 7May16.wav

                                [dropbox.png]

                      Zincke Mandora sonata 7May16.wav

                             Shared with Dropbox

   As Ranier points out, the tension on the wandervogel instrument is like
   a six string guitar and much higher than on the double course
   mandora/gallichon. Moreover soundboards of the the early instruments
   are very much like that of a lute of the period:thin and generally with
   similar  lute type barring. All these features make the mandora sound
   much closer to the lute than the wandervogel 'lute'..
   Martyn Hodgson

   On Friday, 24 January 2020, 14:06:07 GMT, Seicento/Rainer Luckhardt