Dear,

I know what is AJAX and how it works … you did not answer my questions?

BR,
Noam.

From: lwip-users [mailto:lwip-users-bounces+noam=silrd....@nongnu.org] On
Behalf Of Erkan Ersoy
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 4:52 PM
To: Mailing list for lwIP users
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Dynamic page updation using Ajax-Issue

You can do that with ajax (javascript) using get method then update value in
web page with javascript

On Wednesday, September 21, 2016 3:45 PM, Noam Weissman
<n...@silrd.com<mailto:n...@silrd.com>> wrote:

Hi,

384K of RAM is a lot. I run a WEB server on a micro with 96K when only 8K was
for LwIP.

Do you have sufficient PCB's defined for multiple connections ?...

Are you using RAW API ?... Server code is your own or based on something from
the net ?

BR,
Noam.