From: lwip-users [mailto:lwip-users-bounces+noam=silrd....@nongnu.org] On
Behalf Of ece.kishor
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2016 6:25 AM
To: lwip-users@nongnu.org
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Dynamic page updation using Ajax-Issue

Thank you for the fast and knowledge full replay. I am get confident in
programming by your confirmation about memory size. I am using raw API.
Server code especially fsdata.c ie the ajax code is custom developed by
software people working with me. Do you have any recommendation on ajax
fsdata.c examples from net. We are using HTML,AJAX,XML files for server code
and AJAX is about 80K.