Hi Mattia,

On Thu, Mar 08, 2018 at 04:39:03PM +0100, Mattia Settin wrote:
> Hi
> Thanks
> Buh how is possible that: with an operative system sys_timeouts_mbox_fetch
> call
> sys_check_timeouts() which is the handle timeouts for NO_SYS==1.
> Is the comment of sys_check_timeouts()  wrong ?

Well, I agree the comment could be improved for clarity. When we fixed
timers for NO_SYS==0 systems sys_check_timeouts was actually set
static[1] so it wasn't possible to mistakenly call this function. Looks
like it was changed when mbox handling moved to another file, therefore
clearing the static modifier.

Sylvain

[1]
http://git.savannah.nongnu.org/cgit/lwip.git/tree/src/core/timers.c?id=6adeb706a699da10f2841eea3671546407ec413a#n293