Is this message normal?
It's the second one I get in a few days and I am woried that it could be some kind of phishing...

Sorry for the noise...
Alain

On 02-04-2018 11:34, lwip-users-requ...@nongnu.org wrote:
Your membership in the mailing list lwip-users has been disabled due
to excessive bounces The last bounce received from you was dated
02-Apr-2018.  You will not get any more messages from this list until
you re-enable your membership.  You will receive 3 more reminders like
this before your membership in the list is deleted.

To re-enable your membership, you can simply respond to this message
(leaving the Subject: line intact), or visit the confirmation page at

     https://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/confirm/lwip-users/0c357dfaba***********

You can also visit your membership page at

     https://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/options/lwip-users/alainm%40pobox.com

On your membership page, you can change various delivery options such
as your email address and whether you get digests or not.  As a
reminder, your membership password is

     ********

If you have any questions or problems, you can contact the list owner
at

     lwip-users-ow...@nongnu.org