If I well remember I also received such an email a couple of years ago.
It could be an issue with you provider censoring emails from mailing lists. I
think I logged on and changed my address with a different one (i.e. my private
home address with my work address), but I'm not really sure: will check
tomorrow at work and report you back.

Cheers,
Stefano

--
Inviato dal mio dispositivo Android con K-9 Mail. Perdonate la brevità.