Subject:        New Version Notification for draft-sethi-gba-constrained-01.txt
Date:   Thu, 13 Feb 2014 00:42:19 -0800
From:   <internet-dra...@ietf.org>
To: Vesa Lehtovirta <vesa.lehtovi...@ericsson.com>, Patrik Salmela <patrik.salm...@ericsson.com>, Vesa Lehtovirta <vesa.lehtovi...@ericsson.com>, Mohit Sethi <mohit.m.se...@ericsson.com>, Mohit Sethi <mohit.m.se...@ericsson.com>, Patrik Salmela <patrik.salm...@ericsson.com>

A new version of I-D, draft-sethi-gba-constrained-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Mohit Sethi and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-sethi-gba-constrained
Revision:       01
Title:          Using Generic Bootstrapping Architecture with Constrained
Devices
Document date:  2014-02-13
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          18
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sethi-gba-constrained-01
Diff:           http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sethi-gba-constrained-01

Abstract:
   This document discusses the use of the 3GPP Generic Bootstrapping
   Architecture (GBA) for authenticating and securing constrained
   devices.  While GBA re-uses the 3GPP credentials, it does not require
   mobile network access, such as LTE, but requires only IP
   connectivity.  Though building devices that employ GBA is obviously
   well known, this document specifically focuses on techniques
   necessary to minimize memory and energy consumption which is
   essential for constrained device networks.

The IETF Secretariat