Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-gomez-core-tcp-constrained-node-networks-00.txt
From:    internet-dra...@ietf.org
Date:    Fri, June 10, 2016 10:38 am
To:      "Jon Crowcroft" <jon.crowcr...@cl.cam.ac.uk>
         "Carles Gomez" <carle...@entel.upc.edu>

A new version of I-D, draft-gomez-core-tcp-constrained-node-networks-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Carles Gomez and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-gomez-core-tcp-constrained-node-networks
Revision:       00
Title:          TCP over Constrained-Node Networks
Document date:  2016-06-10
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          9
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gomez-core-tcp-constrained-node-networks-00

Abstract:
   This document provides a profile for the Transmission Control
   Protocol (TCP) over Constrained-Node Networks (CNNs).  The
   overarching goal is to offer simple measures to allow for lightweight
   TCP implementation and suitable operation in such environments.

The IETF Secretariat