Hi Zhen,

If you are interested in the f2f discussion that Hannes mentioned, see [1].

Cheers, t

[1] https://youtu.be/ms-0PlY1R-8?t=2534

On 18/08/2017, 10:37, "core on behalf of Hannes Tschofenig"
<core-boun...@ietf.org on behalf of hannes.tschofe...@gmx.net> wrote:

Hi Zhen,

a few people have pointed out this problem and hence a solution will be
worked on (as agreed at the last TLS WG meeting).

Ciao
Hannes