Reviewer: Christian Huitema
Review result: Ready

I already reviewed the previous version of this draft. I like its practical
approach of implementations and the cost of various algorithms, and I think
that the data in the draft will be useful when discussing security approaches
for small devices. I am happy to see the feedback on privacy issues was taken
into account. The document now states clearly that "long-term static identities
makes it easy to track the devices (and their owners) when they move... (or)
across ownership changes."

I have just one small nit. I like the recommendation "to generate new
identities at appropriate times during their lifecycle.  For example, after a
factory reset or an ownership handover." I wish that it would be somehow listed
as one of the bullets in section 9, "Summary".