Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-lwig-crypto-sensors-05: No Objection

introductory paragraph, however.)

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lwig-crypto-sensors/

COMMENT:

This document reads more like a research paper (especially as it often talks
about „the authors“ and „we“). While I would find it more appropriate to
publish the experimentation report as a research paper or maybe some kind of
extended technical report and only document the resulting recommendations in a
short informational RFC, I don’t object to the publication as it was at least
an interesting read. I guess the authors could consider to move some parts to
the appendix (I guess sections 5-7 and maybe even some more text) but it’s
probably not worth the effort.