Hope this helps.  Happy to share my LXD configurations with anyone...

-Ron

Please do! I'd really love to see a description of a production lxd / lxc setup with proper networking and multiple hosts!

I haven't played around with it yet, but is it possible to include some sort of VRF-lite[0] into such a setup for multi tenancy purposes? Other than by using VLANs one could use the same IP ranges multiple times from what I've come to understand? I'm not sure how a user could put the containers interfaces into a different network namespace..

cheers,
Tilak

[0] : https://www.kernel.org/doc/Documentation/networking/vrf.txt