Hi,

Pretty much every thing's in the subject line : we've got a host running Debian Jessie and LXC 1.0 with a handful of containers in the same Debian version that we all need to upgrade to Debian Stretch with LXC 2.0. By the way, hosts and containers are using systemd as init system, if this matters.

I'm wondering which migration route I should take : migrate host first or containers first ?

Actually, I already had to upgrade a container and that did not bring any major problem, except for the presence of this systemd message in its logs: systemd-udevd.service: Cannot add dependency job, ignoring: Unit systemd-udevd.service is masked.

Thanks in advance for every piece of advice,

phep