The features mentitioned in this mail is implemanted in "lock" branch now.
Please test if it works as expected.
If there are no obvious problems and objections, I'd like to merge it
to master branch to be included in the latest release of lxsession.

http://lxde.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=lxde/lxsession;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/lock

Thank you all.