Hello,
For the merged lxde-qt desktop, the major components are being ported
to new structure.
Current progress:
The most important part, lxqt-panel, is fixed with the latest changes
in razor-qt merged.
Now it compiles and works with liblxqt and libqtxdg.
However, it's not perfect and the fix is a rough one.
Renaming from razor to lxqt might introduce some glitches accidentally.
Besides, due to use of C++ namespace, some signal/slot things need to
be checked again.
So far most things work as expected and we can have a usable lxde-qt setup soon.

I added lxqt-common repo, which contains a set of config files for lxde-qt.
The program lxsession from the original lxde is used to manage the
session and provide a settings daemon.
Other razor components and pcmanfm-qt are loaded as well.

Global keys are not working properly due to unknown reasons.
I contacted Kuzma and he'll try to help when he has time.

The remaining tasks:
1. migrate old lxde config tools to lxqt-config-*.
2. split lxqt-config to prevent linking with GPL'd code directly.
3. debuging, testing, and fix the remaining razor -> lxqt renaming problems.
4. new artwork for the merged project, especially a new logo is wanted.
5. Add CPack to every components so we can build tarballs.
6. Fixing translations stuff and determine a common translation
workflow (transifex, pootle, or both)

Cheers!