2013/11/1 Alexis López Zubieta <azubi...@estudiantes.uci.cu>

> Hello:
> Julien as I could read the wiki lxSession has and interface to get and set
> the Environment but update notifications are missing. I could add it but
> are we going to use lxsession or razorqt-session or a fork of it that I
> found at github name lxqt-session.

I could probably add it, that makes sense for applications to listen to
configuration changes. However, I don't know which session manager will be
used. People seems angry with the current state of lxsession, but others
sessions manages probably need to be adjust to work nicely.

Regards,
Julien Lavergne