Hi,

is there any chance you could point to "the fix" or a bug for openbox? even
just a version number from where on the notification works would be great
and I can try to make a pkg I guess. This is most definitely a problem for
me too, like a big one, I have a lot of re-purposed old hardware and window
users so no spinning cursor means they think stuff isn't working and click
another dozen times which obviously makes things only worse.

thanks,

Spike