I use "systemctl stop conmman" and then use "systemctl restart networking"
It will still fail and I check with "systemctl status networking.service",  the
log show's it " cannot find device br0" and "Failed to bring up br0"

So how to add bridge ?

From: Tu, Robin
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2017 1:10 PM
To: 'lxde-list@lists.sourceforge.net'
Subject: How to disable connman and use /etc/network/interfaces

I try to set up network bridge with /etc/network/interfaces , but it seems with
connman-UI-setup,  it will take control of all network configuration.
The thing is that, I don't know how to set up custom bridge in " connman
UIsetup", there seems no bridge configuration option.

So how to disable connman and let the lxqt to use /etc/network/interfaces?

Here's my /etc/network/interfaces and it doesn't take effect at all. I use
Ubuntu 16.04 server + lxqt

# The loopback network interface
auto lo
iface lo inet loopback

# The primary network interface
#auto ens3
#iface eth0 inet dhcp
#
auto br0
iface br0 inet static
address 192.168.5.100
netmask 255.255.255.0
gateway 192.168.5.1
bridge_ports ens3
bridge_stp off
dns-nameservers 8.8.8.8

Robin Tu
Senior System Engineer, CHINA
[DIGI]
Rm 804A,Unit A,Jinying Building,No. 1518 Minsheng Road, Shanghai 200135, China
E: robin...@digi.com<mailto:robin...@digi.com>
O: +86-21 5049 2199 Ext. 2204
www.digi.com<http://www.digi.com>