Right now LXQt does not feature network configuration tools itself but relies on third-party solutions. In general it's better to use the respective projects' resources to discuss configuration issues.

The latter certainly applies to Debian's ifupdown framework which is providing file /etc/network/interfaces.

As for ConnMan its configuration file main.conf comes with a directive NetworkInterfaceBlacklist to name interfaces it shouldn't handle. This directive doesn't seem to be covered by CMST [0] and LXQt ConnMan Applet [1], which represent the most relevant GUI front-ends on LXQt.

Note you may need Prefix Delegation to connect devices attached to the bridges by IPv6. To my knowledge the only tool available on Linux handling this well is dhcpcd [2]. When I first looked into connecting virtual machines by IPv6 about two years ago I ended up having dhcpcd handle the upstream link including Prefix Delegation and having dnsmasq listen on the host interfaces connected to the bridges besides I had been using ConnMan before as well. I do not remember the technical details and didn't bother changing this setup so far as it's working very well. Maybe ConnMan can be used in a context like this by now, too.

[0] https://github.com/andrew-bibb/cmst
[1] https://github.com/surlykke/lxqt-connman-applet
[2] http://roy.marples.name/projects/dhcpcd