Hi,

I just started to use LXDE and its window manager OpenBox on Ubuntu 16.04.

When I run a Windows' program under Wine 2.0.1, the program's window isn't in
the front i.e. in the focus by default, which is unlike the programs native
Linux. How can I make the Windows' program's window is in the front by default?

Is my problem due to LXDE, OpenBox, or something else?

I have posted more detailed questions at
- https://unix.stackexchange.com/q/378846/674, for starting the Windows'
program from an emulated terminal such as LXTerminal
- https://askubuntu.com/q/925540/1471, for starting the Windows' program from
PcManFM
They will give more information if helpful to figure out a solution.

Not sure it matters. As pointed out in the links, I set up to use the Windows'
program to  files from file manager PcManFM in LXDE, by modifying
~/.local/share/applications/mimeinfo.cache and
~/.local/share/applications/userapp-PDFXCview.exe-NHNW1Y.desktop.

Thanks and best regards,
Tim