Thomas Dickey dixit:

>The current version of lynx is 2.9.0

When on a page with no link, the status bar stays the same as before,
whereas, in older versions, it would change to…

-- press space for more, use arrow keys to move, '?' for help, 'q' to quit.

This is a regression and makes me think I’m on a link.

I haven’t yet run into the issue that http-without-s connections
don’t work any more, did you do anything or is that related to me
switching to OpenSSL, from nōnGNUtls, for the build?

Thanks,
//mirabilos
--
“The final straw, to be honest, was probably my amazement at the volume of
petty, peevish whingeing certain of your peers are prone to dish out on