> I am working on a LyX client, and I have suggested a small change in the
> LyX server in order to make client implementation easier.

> If you think it's worth it, I will submit the following to this list:

[Lots of great stuff]

Of course it is worth it!  The earlier you send this, the better ;-)
If the patch looks good, I still think we should put it into 1.0.4, along with
the SGML export José is working on. Then the 1.0.x series will be very feature
complete, and hopefully good enough to last the long time it will take to
develop the next generation LyX.

> I still have one concern with the LyX server code but I don't want to
> abuse of your patience any longer. I will speak of this another time.

I have patience to hear what the problem is now.  I see no reason to hold
anything relevant back.

Greets,

Asger