(1) I finally put the feedback page up at the sunsite lyx web site
(sunsite.auc.dk/lyx). Please check it out. I basically just copied the form
from the lyx home page. Please don't submit lots of forms, because I've set
it to mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] :) Lars can check himself and see whether that
part works. (And check the success page.)

I don't check the validity of the from address, because I don't really care
if we get anonymous suggestions etc.

(2) I seem to have lost my revtex4.layout as I've juggled files between my
various accounts. (This is what happens when you try to do a PhD in four
different states.) I'll try to recreate it (i.e. recopy it from
revtex.layout) and post it someday.

-Amir