On 22 Nov 1999, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> I agree on that. Alejandro, would you have objections? Of course, a
> lot of people who used to use epsilon and be pleased to see it
> displayed on screen will not like that, and I am sure we would get a
> lot of bug reports.

I think we decided to display epsilon (dressed as varepsilon) because it
was often used by the mathed users at that time. Anyway this is not
correct so I agreed to change it. Do you want to do it, Jean Marc?

> I do not know what is the best solution now...

The best solution is to display all the symbols, but we can't make it
cleanly right now. This will change soon.

Greets,

Alejandro