On Thursday 02 November 2006 3:11 pm, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> On Thu, 2 Nov 2006, José Matos wrote:
> > > Sad to see that I couldn't infect the others with my enthusiasm, seem
> > > the developers of LyX are more boring and inflexible than I thought.
> >
> >   You are young lad. :-)
>
> And how old are you? :-)

  35. :-)

> (I'm 33 btw - is that old or young :-)

  It depends. ;-)

> Anyway, as I've been confused now... when was the planned released date?
> (I'm guessing Christmas of course)

  There is no planned release date. In terms of wishes I would like to have
the first beta - Tawny, three weeks after the alpha release -Ruby.

  I would like to have a new beta with a periodicity of three four weeks each.

  Notice that this is what I would like. In practical terms I would like to
fix the details for the next release as soon as we do one, one release at a
time that is. :-)

--
José Abílio