On Thursday 02 November 2006 12:15 pm, Georg Baum wrote:
> Ozgur Ugras BARAN wrote:
> >
> > Oh, this is bad news, since I have almost completed the multiple indices
> > stuff..

  Do you have the code? :-)

> You can be lucky that the nomencl stuff is allowed at all.

  I am following the spirit of the law. If your code is small and
self-contained I don't have a problem considering it. I am doing this since
you have working in the list, you have announced it before, and showed some
of it for comment.

  If for some reason it can be included then we should really focus on smaller
development cycles, more focused.

  We are in good shape for 1.6 since we have a target there, xml file format.
A 6 month development cycle would be ideal.

--
José Abílio