Abdelrazak Younes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
> > Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
> >> The scanning of the bibtex files should be independent of the loaded
> >> Buffer. Imagine you have two Buffers using the same bibtex file, the
> >> same scanning will need to be done twice for no reason. Or maybe I am
> >> missing something?

Technically, you do miss something. Different Buffers could load the same
Bibtex file with different options. One might use natbib and the other not, or
both might use natbib but use different styles and so generate different
labels.

So, a formally correct solution would somehow encode not only the Bibtex file
name in the cache but also how the file was used.

Angus