I like most of what you have done there. It is only the stack that I
do not like much.

That is fair. I missed one point though. It is easy change menu
backend to display only valid bookmarks, but I really do not like menu
items 'save bookmark 1', 'save bookmark 2' to 5 or 9. That was
actually the major reason for me to use a stack. A small dialog that
allow a user to enter a short phase (with a default) would make this
feature more useful. If this is too troublesome for some poeple, I can
also allow 'quick add' using the current stack.

Bo