Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
Abdelrazak> I won't say random because as you found out you can
Abdelrazak> predict the behaviour.
After I have edited during 10 minutes in one part of the document, the
location in the other place will really seem random.

Abdelrazak> We could think of the solution that takes into account the
Abdelrazak> par id (and thus using Bookmarks instead of fixing the
Abdelrazak> Cursor). But quite Frankly, this is not a major issue for
Abdelrazak> now.

Also, if I edit and use undo, the cursor will not be placed back where
it was in the other window.

These problems do not mean that you implemented badly, just that it is
a bigger task than you thought.

As I said and using Alfredo's words, I was well aware of this side-effect and I already accepted it. It would be nice to properly track the cursor location but personally I can live with current behaviour becuase the benefits of Multipleview are really worth it.

Abdel.