Am 09.06.2007 um 00:28 schrieb Alfredo Braunstein:

Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

Yes, the patch looks good, except that the messages are not very
informative (but as a usr I would be scared to see all these messages
in normal operation). And there is a very long line.

Fixed. Note that the scary messages are already there in svn.
Please apply.

A/

PS: should I prepare another patch with the removal of the destroyed signals
etc?

<fixifbroken2.diff>

Some small questions:
Why don't you like comments?
Why do you need this complicated logic to set the inset to 0 in many cases. Won't that end the loop anyway in the next round? And, if the inset = 0 it's a broken cursor in any way, no? So take a wrong idx, hence inset=0. In the next loop with inset()==inset will not cut if off. I think it's wrong.

Stefan