Bo Peng wrote:

>> The following fix (based on your nice explanation) seems to cure the
>> problem without major rearrangements, but I didn't tested it well.
>
> Have you fixed 1486 yet. Jose has Oked it so you can commit now,
> please remember to close the bug as well.

I don't have commit rights yet. Could you do that for me?

> It is amazing that you can always find better fixes for my patches.

Just luck ;-) It's easier the problem is already well described and
identified.

> :-) You patch seems to work but I do not really understand what is
> going on. Could you explain a bit?

Sure, the standalone notifyCursorLeaves calls Inset::notifyCursorLeaves of
all insets in the cursor stack; so this catches the parent MathHullInset.
I was about to write such a function, only that I found it already
implemented ;-)

A/