Richard Heck wrote:
Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
Helge Hafting wrote:
If the layout is then changed to "Title", then the box
will say
o default (center)
o justified
o right
o center
o left
This way you see clearly whether the alignment is explicit or at its default - and everything (including default) can be set with a single click. No confusion as to what any extra button does.
This is a good alternative of course but I still prefer the other one (with the button) :-)
Please read this exchange carefully.

[...]

OK, I was playing a bit the devil's advocate because I don't really see that the use case you are both talking about is that important. If it is, then I agree that the 5 radio buttons solution is the best compromise.

Abdel.