Abdelrazak> This patch revert part of the code changed in revision
Abdelrazak> 18825. This is needed because there is no lyx_view_ when
Abdelrazak> exporting at the command-line.

Why is the lyx_view_ needed?

Also, I know it does not come from your patch, I really do not like
this weird "|true" syntax below:
+                       lyx::dispatch(FuncRequest(LFUN_BUFFER_CHILD_OPEN,
+                               included_file.absFilename() + "|true"));

This is definitely not how we define arguments. We should really
refrain from making our ``API'' even worse than it currently is.