On Sunday 15 July 2007 19:02:06 Dov Feldstern wrote:

> I think I fixed the problem I was having, this patch now works. Please
> try applying it and then converting as many files as you have lying
> around from older version with it, just to make sure it doesn't break
> anything. Jose --- could you also take a look at the code and see if
> it's ok?

  Dov. I have thought a long bit about this patch.

  It seems to me that are you saying that the translation from step 249 was
incomplete.

  If that is the case what you are trying to do is to finish that convertion
so you don't need a new file format, we just need to add both the convertion
and the retroversion to step 249 and there is no more any special case here.

  Am I wrong?

--
José Abílio